XLRstats v2 has been around now for a while. Started development around 2005 and it still is used on many gameservers with B3.
As v2 was developed in a procedural way, it's now time to start thinking about v3, using a more object oriented aproach.
Last week the serverbox was removed from the serverroom. A cpl of capacitors on the motherboard broke and we'll try to fix it. When we succeed it'll be unlikely that the box will be used for gameservers 24/7. It'll probably be a test environment for BigBrotherBot and related projects only since the box is no longer to be considered reliable enough.
The server is back online. We've found a proper solution to avoid the DDOS attacks and so the server is again available for frag-fun!
Due to a flood of DDOS attacks and our server being used as a DDOS bouncer I've been forced to close down the Call of Duty servers until we've found a proper solution. During that period all services on our gameserver have been shut down, including our forums.